It’s exciting to forge ahead into a startup or other new business, no mistake. Making sure your thrilling plunge into a new venture is protected, however, is crucial to avoiding a crash-and-burn scenario. Being informed about your potential liabilities and choosing the right insurance often proves to be the difference that makes a new business take flight and stay aloft. If you’re planning to begin a new business venture in Abilene, Kansas, or if you are thinking of changing insurance plans for your current business, look no further than Contractors Mark. With seventeen years of experience backing our company, you can be sure we’ll help you make important business decisions with confidence. Protect what is most important – your business, and your ability to take care of your staff and family.
What to Know
The most important thing about business insurance is simple: invest in it. Many new businesses attempt to cut corners by delaying the purchase of an insurance plan, but this almost inevitably backfires. Insurance allows you not only peace of mind, but could potentially save you from an expensive lawsuit or legal snarl, one that could upend the business itself. Knowing what kind of insurance your business needs can be confusing, however. The best plan for you doesn’t necessarily mean the most expensive: for some, choosing a plan “on the cheap” could be almost as ineffective as not having it at all, while for other ventures, particularly for things like mobile app development, it could be just what they need. A number of varieties of insurance are available from Contractors Mark, and one of our knowledgeable staff are always on hand to help you through the exciting process of getting your business off the ground!
Types of Insurance Available from Contractors Mark:
- General liability: Protects against liability claims for bodily injury and property damage.
- Workers compensation: Provides coverage for an employer’s exposures arising out of injuries sustained by employees.
- Commercial auto: Addresses the needs of most commercial entities as respects auto insurance.
- Contractors bond: Construction Bond can be required for larger or municipal projects to guarantee your work and performance under the contract.
- Tools and equipment: Provides coverage for the construction tools and equipment you use in your business.
Contact Contractors Mark Today! To learn more about our business insurance in the Abilene area, call us today. We’re excited to assist you, and are committed to providing care that you won’t be disappointed in!